New Schools Public Private Partnership Project
Service Delivery Commenced
Department or agency
Department of Education and Training
Private sector partner
Learning Communities Victoria comprising Amber as sponsor, ClarkeHopkinsClarke as architect, Watpac as builder, Spotless as facilities manager and YMCA and CERES as community partners.
The private sector will finance, design, construct and maintain the new schools over a 25-year period. The State will retain school ownership and responsibility for delivering educational services.
Schools opened include:
- Armstrong Creek School (Armstrong Creek Education Precinct)
- Bannockburn P-12 College
- Barton Primary School (Cranbourne South West)
- Featherbrook P-9 (Point Cook South)
- Hamlyn Views School (North Geelong SDS)
- Harvest Home Primary school (Epping North)
- John Henry Primary School (Packenham South)
- Mernda Central P-12 College
- Mernda Park Primary School (Mernda South)
- Torquay Coast Primary School (Torquay North)
- Tulliallan Primary School (Casey Central East)
- Wilandra Rise Primary School (Heather Grove)
A Project Summary was released in March 2016 and is available at the link below.
Director, Major Projects
Victorian School Building Authority