Projects using the Partnerships Victoria procurement model must be delivered in accordance with the Partnerships Victoria Requirements and the Harmonised Public Private Partnership Deeds, guidance notes and templates.
Harmonised Public Private Partnerships Deeds and Guidance Notes
The following deeds, guidance notes and templates must be used by departments and agencies using a Partnerships Victoria procurement model.
Partnerships Victoria tender templates
The following templates must be used by departments and agencies preparing tender documentation for a Partnership Victoria project.
Partnerships Victoria contract management guide
The following guidance sets out the principles for effectively managing a Partnership Victoria project.
National PPP Policy and Guidelines
The National Public Private Partnership (PPP) Policy and Guidelines were agreed by the Council of Australian Governments (COAG) in November 2008.
Under this agreement the National PPP Working Group works co-operatively to improve the use of PPP projects by undertaking research and progressing PPP reform.
The National PPP Policy and Guidelines include:
- National PPP Policy Framework
- National PPP Guidelines Overview
- Volume 1: Procurement Options Analysis
- Volume 2: Practitioners’ Guide
- Volume 3: Commercial Principles for Social Infrastructure
- Volume 4: Public Sector Comparator Guidance
- Volume 5: Discount Rate Methodology Guidance
- Volume 6: Jurisdictional Requirements
- Volume 7: Commercial Principles for Economic Infrastructure