Download our brochure to find out more about the specialist and generalist roles available. Further information about DTF's 2021 graduate program will be available soon.
If you’re in your final year of your degree or have already graduated, you can apply to be a graduate at DTF through the Victorian Public Service Graduate Recruitment and Development Scheme (VPS GRADS).
For Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students, we welcome applications through the Aboriginal Pathways program.
DTF recruits both Accounting and Finance, and Economic Consultancy, as well as graduates from the Generalist stream of the program.
Accounting and Finance GRADS
The accounting and finance stream is open to graduates with a major in accounting or finance.
VPS accountants work across a wide range of areas across government including:
- budget and fiscal strategy;
- public sector policy development and program delivery;
- financial reporting (both management and statutory); and
- commercial and major infrastructure project management and delivery.
Economic Consultancy GRADS
DTF recruits economist graduates that have majored in economics or econometrics.
Economists at DTF provide economic analysis and insight across a variety of areas including:
• economic and taxation policy;
• forecasting macroeconomic variables, service demand and State revenue;
• infrastructure and public service delivery;
• regulation, and
• social policy.
Any questions can be directed to email@example.com.
DTF recruits generalist graduates to various roles within the department.
Our generalist graduates have backgrounds in law, IT, HR, corporate planning, engineering and public policy.