Vehicle insurance

The Victorian Managed Insurance Authority (VMIA) is the Government's insurance provider. All Government vehicles insured under the VMIA insurance policy are covered by full comprehensive motor vehicle insurance with CGU Insurance.

What to do if you have an accident

Check the quick reference guide in the glovebox of your vehicle if you have a crash.  

All departments and agencies must use the CGU Insurance repairer network  if repairs are required. 

Contacting CGU

Use the VicFleet insurance claim form below.

Email CGU Insurance

Note: For vehicles funded through the VicFleet finance lease facility, there is no excess to be paid for the repairs. CGU Insurance will bill VicFleet direct.

For all other vehicles, the excess is to be paid to the repairer or CGU Insurance by the department or agency.

Reviewed 16/05/2018
Was this page helpful?