SP collaborates with its business partners to offer expertise and knowledge to deliver strategic, efficient, relevant shared services that allows our Clients to focus on their core business.
You can access SSP services by calling the Help Desk on 1800 742 733 or online by clicking on the various links below.
What services do you need?
- General repairs and maintenance
- Air conditioning services
- Electrical services
- Fire services
- Plumbing services
- Lift services
- Cleaning services
- Waste management (including secure waste)
- Pest control
Plan an office accommodation project or program by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Real estate management and services
- Accommodation program/project coordination and delivery
- Accommodation security
- Book a car for short or medium term use
- Book a non-standard car, including buses, vans and other light commercial vehicles
- Reference and research support
- Information skills development
- Hard copy and digital library resources
Book a function space by contacting SSP.ConferenceCentres@dtf.vic.gov.au
- Treasury Theatre
- Conference Centre at 121 Exhibition Street
Office accommodation guidelines and building standards
These guidelines should be used by departments and agencies in the planning, leasing, ﬁt-out and management of ofﬁce accommodation.
The guidelines do not directly apply to operational accommodation, such as hospitals, schools, and police stations managed by departments and agencies, however, they are applicable to the ofﬁce areas within the operational accommodation.
Government departments and agencies should use the guidelines to establish the accommodation requirements and project briefs.
For more information
For more details about SSP services, please email SSPcomms@dtf.vic.gov.au
We’re building a new website
The SSP’s Online Business Portal is currently under development.
The SSP will consult with users during this phase to ensure the new site meets the current and emerging needs of its clients.
Email SSPcomms@dtf.vic.gov.au to provide feedback on what needs to be included, or to become involved in user experience workshops.